To flash firmware on your Asus phone you can use either Asus flash tool or Asus zenfone flash tool depending on your phone model. Also, you need correct firmware and then flash it using the flash tool. Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”. Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones. If you want to download the latest version of flash tools then move to download section here. Realme Flash Tool is a windows application that lets you flash or install .ofp firmware (ROM) on Realme / Oppo devices. These flash tools are compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- It offers the same AOSP experience that’s exclusive to Google’s lineup, along with truly tested features.
- For even more functionality (like split routing or a kill-switch) you can easily upgrade to AsusWRT Merlin.
- The stock ROM comes in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1.
- You don’t need the most expensive models – Asus offers high-end routers priced above $300, but these are overkill for most users, and over $200 you get less bang for your buck.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. Also if you feel your Asus Zenfone Max M2 ZB633KL lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Asus Zenfone Max M2 ZB633KL.
It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices. So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list. After a few years of break, Paranoid Android is back again. In case you don’t know, Paranoid Android was considered one of the most acclaimed custom ROMs of all time. The development team focused on bringing a polished and refined experience while using minimum resources. While it may not boast of the plethora of features and customization features that other ROMs offer, Paranoid Android or PA, does promise a soothing user experience overall.
- We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- Installing custom ROMs is not tough, but download stock firmware verify which custom ROM is best and not corrupted is difficult.
- Now that you’ve succeeded in building CyanogenMod for your device, here are some suggestions on what to do next.
Having your Asus Zenfone 9 rooted enables the installation of a wide variety of user-created software, such as Custom MODs and ROMs. In this guide, we will show you the steps to relock the bootloader on your Asus phone.